[svlug] Fwd: Bash for an 11 year old?

Paul Cubbage oldestgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:52:28 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jim <jim at systemateka.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [svlug] Bash for an 11 year old?
To: Paul Cubbage <oldestgeek at gmail.com>

   excellent point! and thanks. i've found that getting
anyone to define what they want is sometimes (maybe often)
difficult, in no small part because to get a program to
do something requires understanding system resources
(what's a file, what's system time..., and especially
understand what cannot be done.
   did you mean to reply only to me or to the group
(seems a useful comment for the person asking)? if the
group, maybe forward this and they'll get both.
jim

--
Paul V. Cubbage
6213 Webster Ln.