[svlug] StoresOnline so-called "netbook"

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Thu May 12 12:51:45 PDT 2011

My mom signed up for the StoresOnline seminar (bad idea) and I went along to
make sure she didn't do anything stupid. They gave her a free "netbook" at
the end of the presentation, and I took it home to see if it was useful for
anything.

It isn't.

It runs Windows CE, has 128MB of memory, a tiny screen, a horrible
keyboard...

I had been thinking maybe it could be made to run Linux and be somehow
useful, but that seems unlikely.

Any of you ever see one of these things before? Any ideas as to what I might
be able to do with it?

--
Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/