[svlug] firefox plug-ins: TACO any issue I forgot?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Aug 16 03:49:36 PDT 2011

I remember I've installed TACO plug-in as suggested in Rick's talk.
I think to remember there was more than one version or there were
some issues about license or just something I should take care of
before clicking on "Add to Firefox".

Now Firefox^W Iceweasel 6.0 just got in sid and it complains it
can't find a compatible update for TACO.

There is a TACO plug-in in mozilla addons repository, but since I
can't clearly recall what was said about TACO here I'm a bit
reluctant to install it.

Can someone refresh my memory?

thanks

--