[svlug] Field Trip to Blue Oak Ranch Reserve (BORR)

Mehma Sarja mehmasarja at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:55:01 PDT 2011

Star Troopers,

I don't know of a better way to schedule a field trip - except to "cc"
everybody.  Could the people interested in going tell me, reply all can
get a bit messy, if next Saturday, 13 August 2011 would work and how
many people will be coming from your family/group. Michael, is next
Saturday OK and if so, what are some good times? How many people can you
handle? If not, please propose another day.

These are the people who previously showed interest. ANY and ALL
SVLUG-ers are invited to participate.
Akkana Peck
Ashish Makani
Jesse Monroy
John Sokol
Victor Chang
Bryce Verdier
* Sorry if I left someone out. And I will probably not be going.

Since it has been a few weeks, the Blue Oak Ranch Reserve is in the Bay
Area at the foot of Mount Hamilton. I'll be collecting responses till
THURSDAY 11 August 2011 to ready a list for Michael - who is the
director of the reserve.

Yudhvir