[svlug] Firewalls and Internet Security

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 25 11:27:09 PST 2007

Quoting Bill Ward (bill at wards.net):

> > To quote the old commercial, "You Will."
> >
> > (It's a chapter or section heading, if memory serves.)
>
> To be a little less obtuse, I think this is a reference to the cartoon
> featured in the book with the caption "You must be at least this tall
> to storm castle."

Actually, it was a long-running, much-parodied series of AT&T
commercials with the catchphrase of "You Will".  E.g., "Ever receive a
call on your wrist?  You will!"

http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/1008008.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZb0avfQme8
http://commercial-archive.com/114815.php

The book cover cartoon has a crowd of Viking-like barbarians milling around
dejectedly outside a castle.  A Teamster-looking guy with a stubby cigar
is in a booth where there's the sign "You must be at least this tall to
storm castle."