[svlug] Firewalls and Internet Security

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Thu Jan 25 07:35:24 PST 2007

On 1/23/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Skip Evans (skip at bigskypenguin.com):
>
> > Everything was excellent info/advice, but I don't
> > understand what is meant by the above... "same
> > height" ?
>
> To quote the old commercial, "You Will."
>
> (It's a chapter or section heading, if memory serves.)

To be a little less obtuse, I think this is a reference to the cartoon
featured in the book with the caption "You must be at least this tall
to storm castle."

--Bill.

P.S.: When the book first came out, there was a booksigning at the
Computer Literacy Bookshop (RIP) at First and Trimble where they
handed out little pins featuring the cartoon...

--
Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/