[svlug] free equipment

mark weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Fri Jan 5 11:52:35 PST 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 23:13, John Conover wrote:
> mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us writes:
> > Mark actually lives in Saratoga.
>
> I live in Campbell, if it would be of any help.
>
>   John
I believe that what is happening here is that Paul Cubbage thought I lived
near Ben Lomand and, therefore, relatively near Aptos where Eric Valor is
located and donating some equipment to SVLUG. But I don't live near Aptos and
have no plans to be in that area whereby I could volunteer to pick up the
equipment and deliver it to a yet to be determined place.

My office circumstances have changed and my office is used at capacity now.

--
Mark Weisler