[svlug] Mounting USB drive

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Fri Jan 5 11:39:31 PST 2007

Doesn't seem to say anything related to my USB drive:
Everything in there seems to be from the boot process.
Had is the CD-ROM, probably got an error because there is no disk in it...

md: autorun ...
md: ... autorun DONE.
device-mapper: multipath: version 1.0.4 loaded
hda: packet command error: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: packet command error: error=0x50 { LastFailedSense=0x05 }
ide: failed opcode was: unknown
hda: packet command error: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: packet command error: error=0x50 { LastFailedSense=0x05 }
ide: failed opcode was: unknown
EXT3 FS on dm-0, internal journal
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds
EXT3 FS on sda2, internal journal
Adding 4194296k swap on /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00.  Priority:-1 extents:1 across:4194296k
NET: Registered protocol family 10
lo: Disabled Privacy Extensions
IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
ip_conntrack version 2.4 (8192 buckets, 65536 max) - 228 bytes per conntrack
process `sysctl' is using deprecated sysctl (syscall) net.ipv6.neigh.lo.base_reachable_time; Use net.ipv6.neigh.lo.base_
reachable_time_ms instead.
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
e1000: eth0: e1000_watchdog: NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth1: link is not ready
Bluetooth: Core ver 2.10
NET: Registered protocol family 31
Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: L2CAP ver 2.8
Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.1
eth0: no IPv6 routers present