[svlug] SVLUG newsletter

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:27:11 PST 2007

On 1/4/07, Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:10:49 -0800, Paul Reiber wrote:
> > It came to me that SVLUG should have a monthly newsletter!
> > To clear things up from the get-go, I'm NOT talking about
> > printing anything on paper; this would be entirely digital.
>
> Perhaps in a specific section of the MoinMoin wiki?

I don't know about other people, but if it doesn't come through my
inbox the chances of me finding it are almost nonexistant, and even if
it does come through my inbox there isn't much of a guarantee I'll
read it.

Kinda why my first instinct was "hey, I'll be and editor" but then I
laid low to find out what they're going to do with it (will it be done
in LyX/LaTeX?  OO.org?  Heaven forbid MSOffice?!?)

--