[svlug] Next month's meeting - dinner site

M Wendall mwendall at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 12:14:47 PDT 2004

It sounds to me as if Ian would be just the person to pen the letter to
IHOP. (His credentials are excellent!) In my times of travel, I've found
the pancakes at IHOP to be good for breakfast, but the service deserves
a -10 out of 0 to10. Incidentally, that isn't why I don't join the
members at the after meeting dinners. I live in the totally opposite
direction - south.
Margaret Wendall