[svlug] Firefox 0.9

Anthony Ettinger apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 20:13:22 PDT 2004

I hit the occassional bug every now and then. Last one
was Adsense with google. They said they don't support
beta browsers, so I cleared the cookies and it fixed
the problem.

Anyway, FireFox is an improvement of mozilla, which is
an improvement of netscape, which in my opinion was
the best browser.

--- Abe Taha <ataha at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I have been using Firefox as my primary browser for
> over 6 months now, and
> am very pleased with it.
>
> Abe
>
> On 6/16/04 10:29 AM, "Florin Andrei"
> <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:
>
> > For those of you using Firefox - is 0.9 stable
> enough for "serious" use?
> > (work-related stuff, etc.)
> > Normally, i only install the Java and the Flash
> plugins, and beyond that
> > my requirements are pretty normal - decent
> JavaScript, etc. At home, i
> > use Totem's Mozilla plugin (based on the Xine
> engine) to play embedded
> > multimedia content, but that's not very important.
> I'm not using Mozilla
> > for email.
> >
> > I'll eventually migrate from Mozilla to Firefox,
> but i wonder if that
> > time has already come. :-)

=====
Anthony Ettinger
apwebdesign at yahoo.com
http://www.apwebdesign.com
Instant Messengers:
1) yahoo im: apwebdesign   2) aol im: apwebdesignxl
3) msn im: apwebdesignxl at hotmail.com   4) icq im: 659139