[svlug] Re: [this] month's meeting - dinner site (ian maclure)

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Tue Jul 6 22:21:36 PDT 2004

>From: Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net>
>On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 07:11:17PM -0700, Ian Kluft wrote:
>> Otherwise if we don't find a list by tomorrow, my guess is we'll be left
>> choosing between Denny's or Bennigan's on the basis of proximity to the
>> meeting site.  But that will be up to Don and Marc.
>
>If we're 'okay' with Bennigan's (which didn't accept separate checks, either),
>then I vote we just go back to IHOP (which has a much better variety of
>food for us vegetarians ;) )

With an unscientific sample consisting of the first four responses to the
poll, others seem to agree with you so far...
   poll:     http://www.svlug.org/cgi-bin/stv/restaurant-200407
   results:  http://www.svlug.org/cgi-bin/stv/restaurant-200407/results

IHOP is in the lead right now.  One way or another, it should be easier to
make this choice tomorrow with some input about what the top choices are.