[svlug] issue tracking packages (again?)

Mike Castle dalgoda at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 27 12:37:05 PST 2003

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 09:53:32AM -0800, Joe Buck wrote:
> Certainly for the GCC project Bugzilla has been a big improvement.

How so?

Personally I can't stand the UI I always see when dealing with Bugzilla.
Simply too much crap on the screen.  If there was a simple 3-4 fields query
screen that every site used, with the current moved off as an advanced
query engine, then perhaps I'd find it useful.  And forget if you try to
use lynx.

Looks like support for DBs besides MySQL is still being worked on.

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda at ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/