[svlug] Any stories concerning Gentoo?

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Oct 22 12:52:02 PDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Kevin J. Anderson wrote:

> [...]

	Kev, I have never loaded Gentoo and was just quoting what
another SVLUG user said it took them to load some version. Since most
Linux User Groups still sponsor Install-fests it would seem that even
the easy to load versions are hard to a new user.

	I'm a lazy old retired EE and have planned to load Debian for
several years but when I get started there is always a road block of
some sort. And I just go to www.cheapbytes.com and buy the latest Red
Hat.