Point of debate--> was Re: [svlug] Installing NVIDIA Drivers on RH 8.0

James Leone linuxcpa at netscape.net
Wed Oct 23 11:28:49 PDT 2002

I think the debate itself is more important than my opinion....

I am also wondering that if Linux in general is loosing users to Mac OSX.

Ok, assuming we do (yeah we might not...)

Which of the following alternatives (in a general sense) would we rather
take?

1. Signing hardware realted non-disclosure agreements only

or

2. Have more people use software that is subjectively more proprietary
in general via OSX

James Leone