[svlug] [SBAY Announce] SBAY Pizza Reminder - Sat 10/19 (fwd)

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Sun Oct 20 22:53:38 PDT 2002

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Alan Denney wrote:

> Um, South of *Stevens Creek*.  Vallco is still on Wolfe.

Yes, I know that.  (I used to live at Wolfe and Homestead.)

The original directions did not mention Stevens Creek at all.  So, instead
of bringing up another street to identify, I am telling people that, if
you are coming from 280 (as per the directions) go South, as it turns
into Miller somewhere South of 280.  (about a city block South)  As in NOT
NORTH.

--
END OF LINE