[svlug] submit file upload...

George Georgalis georgw at galis.org
Fri Oct 11 10:16:28 PDT 2002

I'm looking into ways for clients to get files into apache
doc directories. Found some technical explanations here:
http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/search.cgi?isindex=upload
including put and mod_dav, but nothing complete or containing an
example.

It looks like gallery has this feature built in but I'm currently stuck,
unable to compile netpbm-10.10.tgz

cc -c -I/usr/local/src/netpbm-10.10/analyzer -I.  \
      -o ppmhist.o ppmhist.c
ppmhist.c:14:21: ppmcmap.h: No such file or directory
ppmhist.c:16:21: nstring.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [ppmhist.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/netpbm-10.10/analyzer'
make: *** [analyzer/all] Error 2

Does that error ring a bell with anyone, before I start walking the code?
(do have ids working but doesn't seem to have this feature built in...)

Thanks,
// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george at galis.org
File, Print, DB and DNS Servers.       http://www.galis.org/george