[svlug] Re: another image display system...

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Wed Oct 9 17:08:50 PDT 2002

Well, one I didn’t see mentioned that I like is:

http://www.andymack.com/freescripts/

And it is so incredibly simple to setup. Simply put it in a directory
and it uses the dirnames in the dropdown. The 'slide' image around it is
customizeable and makes the presentation look so much nicer I think.

Here is a modified version I made to include the filenames and fit my
site better:
http://rollinballzcrew.com/pictures/

DÆVID.

"A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend
will be sitting next to you in the holding cell, laughing and saying
-'That was fucking awesome!'"