[svlug] Systems Software & Technical Writing Positions in Bay Area - 5-6 imm (fwd)

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sat Oct 5 17:44:15 PDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 05:29:21PM -0700, James Leone wrote:
> Last time I checked, there was a recession going on around here....

1) If you have a problem, thank you  for bringing up to the attention of
   officers at svlug.org, not on the list

2) Your point  is orthogonal to the  fact that we ask  everyone (per the
   list and job  posting policies as indicated on the  web site) to send
   their offers  to officers at svlug.org so  that we can review  them, ask
   for more precisions, and forward them to the list if appropriate.

In this case, the offer would have been forwarded regardless, but we do
_not_ want people to post here directly.

Marc