[svlug] Systems Software & Technical Writing Positions in Bay Area - 5-6 imm (fwd)

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at ns.aus.com
Sat Oct 5 09:12:12 PDT 2002

Hi,

I am forwarding this list of jobs because I think there are people here
who might be interested.

It is kinda funny that I just completed a hack on SpecSFS to stop it
creating files on the machine under test that will not be touched by the
create and run phases. Completely invalidates the benchmark, of course,
but is useful for comparitive checks of your own implementation. [1] And
now, a job ad comes past me requiring SpecSFS skills :-)

[1]I am not at liberty to say why I did what I did, but no doubt some can
guess.

Regards
-----
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe at ns.aus.com, rsharpe at samba.org,