[svlug] Re: ISP for local non-profit org

George Georgalis georgw at galis.org
Wed Oct 2 06:03:31 PDT 2002

You might like http://hostonfly.com
*I haven't used them yet* but they will get their sign up and control
panel website working with all browsers real soon now.

hear is the deal, free setup, free initial use, pay per Gb transfer
or if you want root access. pay $5 a month.

those are the minimum, more resources cost more. you get a cluster based
virtual private machine. for a root account, you get 32Mb and 200Mhz of
resources on a virtual BSD system. (is that a slice of a cluster??:)

Seems like a deal to me (I guess it works). They have locations in CA
and NYC.

// George