[svlug] firewall config for cisco-1720

Gary Lin glin at employees.org
Wed Oct 2 01:31:37 PDT 2002

The best place to search is Cisco's website.  They have IOS commands
well documented.  What you are describing sounds like you need to tweak
the inbound access-list attached to the interface connecting to outside.
  So, when you search for the document, look for commands related
access-list.  If you still need help, you could give me an example of
your router config (do a "show run") .  Hope this helps.

-- Gary