[svlug] DSL provider (raw bandwidth <-> pacbell?)

Compunuts compunuts001 at netscape.net
Sat Mar 24 13:41:02 PST 2001

Have you guys check out Telocity.com? Static IP; No contract required; no outages since I've had for 3 months now although somewhat dependent on Pacbell; good price (my ADSL is $ 39.95; 1.5 MB down/128K up), tech-support sucks but you don't need stinkin tech support; support 3 interface (USB, ethernet, parallel); you may run servers; Linux support, etc.....

Winston

--
Registered Linux User# 129936 with Linux counter, http://counter.li.org.