[svlug] Fwd: Unsubscribed from "svlug-announce" mailing list

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Wed Mar 21 15:38:01 PST 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 03:22:50PM -0800, Margaret Wendall wrote:
> I got one of these, too. If the  mail server had actually described a real
> problem it could be dealt with and fixed.

The message you got is a canned message from mailman.

Since I knew it  would confuse people, I _first_ sent a  message to the list
to warn  about the unsubscription, and  some time later ran  the unsubscribe
command.
Of course, a few people got the  Emails in the wrong order, don't read their
svlug folder, or read it after they read the bounce message.

Marc