[svlug] Fwd: Unsubscribed from "svlug-announce" mailing list

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue Mar 20 23:43:02 PST 2001

Did anyone else get this, or just me? I ask because looking at my
logs, as the sole MX for "megacity.org" (so they wouldn't be anywhere
else), there's no bounces in there that I can find.

In fact, I notice that the last message (aside from the one below) my
mail server happily accepted:

Mar 15 19:16:19 minbar sendmail[712]: f2G3GJgl000712:
from=<svlug-announce-admin
@lists.svlug.org>, size=366, class=-60, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<3AB1808D.2A263F8F at valin
ux.com>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=mail at svlug.svlug.org [198.186.203.43]
Mar 15 19:16:19 minbar sendmail[713]: f2G3GJgl000712:
to=<dredd at megacity.org>, d
elay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=local, pri=138395, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

Did the svlug mail server burp and unsub largish quantities of people
by accident due to non-existant errors?

--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |