[svlug] Linux Presentation Software Recommendations?

joseph estevao arruda [zeruch] z at valinux.com
Sun Mar 18 22:07:01 PST 2001

Frankly, use Xfig and/or Kivio for flow charts, make your graphics in
gimp, and make your presentation in jpgs and html (truly, light,
reliable, cross-platform, and can be put into a zip or tar archive for
portability).

This actually has far lessto do with ideology than  practicality. Power
Point has single handedly escalated and foecibly obfuscated the way
people attempt to communicate clearly.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	sourceforge.net