[svlug] Linux Presentation Software Recommendations?

Jeremy D. Zawodny jzawodn at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Mar 18 21:51:02 PST 2001

I'm looking for recommendations on presentation software for Linux. I
need to prepare a PowerPoint-like presentation for a conference and
I've never looked much into presentation software.

I'd rather not install a massive software package (such as Star
Office) just to make a presentation, but if it's the best tool for the
job I'll do it.

I'm sure someone's had to deal with this before...

Thanks for any pointers.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny, <jzawodn at yahoo-inc.com>