[svlug] Consider my mini-HOWTO

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 18 13:32:02 PST 2001

begin Aaron Lehmann quotation:

> (If you want good google AdWord fun, search google for "Bite me Rick Moen".)

Oh, too much!  A page with the Silicon Valley Tea Party, a passive-aggressive
backstab attempt by the KPLUG guy, the alt.Shrugged parody piece, and
two classic Mark Loy posts -- all with two sponsorship links for Moen
Faucets.  Oh boy!

What would one find for "Aaron Lehmann Considered Harmful", I wonder?

rick at linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.