[svlug] mroe rh-7.0 funy

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at dsurreal.org
Thu Mar 15 13:35:02 PST 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Charles Peterman wrote:

> You might run into difficulty doing this with toms rtbt.  It uses the
> entirety of the disk (1.714 MB, if memory serves) so grafting new things
> in there might be dificult.   Someone on one of th lists said that the
> actual layout of the disk showed considerable hand tweaking
>
> I have not evaluated these claims myself.

I don't know if it's still up, but as of a year ago Tom had very detailed
information up about how he put the set together, and I actually found the
documentation handy for making recovery and forensics disk at the
time.  It's complex to get everything stuffed into the available space,
but not so complex that it takes a kernel tweaker to figure it out.