[svlug] Milpitas Volunteer request???

Jose Medeiros cobra at jps.net
Sun Mar 11 08:11:02 PST 2001

Hi There..

Count me in, I am pretty strong at NT and okay at Linux.
I setup most of the NT servers for the Franklin
McKinnley School District a few years back through NETDAY.

I am teaching a Class at San Jose City College, would it be okay if I
mentioned this to my students in case thee interested in volunteering?

Regards,

Jose Medeiros
VP NT Engineering Association
408-282-5673