[svlug] Milpitas Volunteer request???

Compunuts compunuts001 at netscape.net
Sun Mar 11 01:29:01 PST 2001

I don't have that much experience with large/medium networks set up yet. I mostly do my home network consists of a few machines. But I'm willing to help in my spare time. do we have the place and time to meet all together and go over it? Or it is not necessary. If we go by ourselves, it might not get the best results. I can spare a few hours at any time you guys specify just to go over what we should do and can arrange the date and time for actual work.

Winston.

--
Registered Linux User# 129936 with Linux counter, http://counter.li.org.