[svlug] Boot problems after powerout

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Wed Mar 7 17:33:01 PST 2001

Since you probably don't have any sophisticated AC line monitoring
equipment, I'd suggest relying on simple experiments.  If the box
resets itself for no good reason, or otherwise has power problems, try
it for a period of time without the APC.  Until you notice problems,
assume the APC is good.

--
Drew Bertola  | Send a text message to my pager or cell ...