[svlug] REMINDER> SVLUG meeting this Wednesday, 7 pm.: MAPS

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Mar 5 11:48:02 PST 2001

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 09:06:41AM -0800, Tom Geller wrote:

> Just a reminder: The next meeting of SVLUG is this coming Wednesday.

If you'd like to make an announcement, please let me know by noon
on Wednesday.

To save time and help remind people, if you want to send me your event
or organization name and URL I'll put them on a "Future events and
helpful web sites" handout (to be shamelessly lifted from Rick Moen's
BALE and the SVLUG links section) and get some copies made.

dmarti at zgp.org            -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.