[svlug] SVLUG directions: improving rush-hour advice (fwd)

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Mar 2 09:32:02 PST 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 08:40:12AM -0800, Ian Kluft wrote:

> This was posted in the sbay.linux and sbay.transportation newsgroups.

> Are there any other suggestions how the meeting directions can be improved
> for crush-hour traffic conditions?  Or any other suggested improvements
> in other topics?

If you're coming from anywhere near downtown Mountain View, there is
lots of parking at the Mountain View train station at the intersection
of Central Expressway and Castro, near "Restaurant Row." You can then
take VTA light rail from Mountain View to Baypointe and follow the
"transit" directions on the SVLUG site.

dmarti at zgp.org            -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.