[svlug] V Communications Auto Response Message

chris@v-com.com chris at v-com.com
Sat Jun 30 11:42:01 PDT 2001

Thank you svlug-request at lists.svlug.org for your email message.

Your message has been received.

V Communications, Inc. is closed for the 4th of July holiday week
from July 2 - July 6, 2001 . We will return on Monday, July 9, 2001.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In the event that you are looking for more information about our
products and services, please look to the bottom of this message for
links to the appropriate sections on our website.

Thanks again!

V Communications, Inc.

PLEASE DO NOT reply to this message. Any messages sent to this
address <auto at v-com.com> will be automatically deleted.

Please go to our support page at http://www.v-com.com/support to find the
appropriate FAQs for your product.

Please see the following web page from our support area for information on
Windows XP compatibility for all of our products:

http://www.v-com.com/support/faqWinXP.html