[svlug] How to auto detect network card on Linux 7.1 with GUI

Compunuts compunuts at telocity.com
Fri Jun 29 00:57:01 PDT 2001

Check BALE page, Bay Area Linux Events offer by Rick at
http://www.linuxmafia.com/bale/ . It list (almost) all the events happening
at Bay Area. If you are willing to drive for the earliest Installfest, you
can do that. Again Check Rick's BALE page for more info...

Winston.

At 07:15 PM 6/28/2001 -0700, Con Tran wrote:

>The system just hand when booting up, I only got the
>message as:

>it won't come up again, I tried the text mode option,
>it also hangs.
>
>It seems like I have to re-install the whole system
>again if no other suggestion.
>
>I heard there is a place that people can bring the
>linux system there and the expert linux guy will
>fix it, but it only happy every third saturday of
>the month. It is located in San Jose.
>
>Any one knows any other place which has the same
>service?
>
>Thanks
>--- Senthil Cumar Palaniappun
><senthilcumar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Get into interactive start up of the system and say
> > no for the PCMCIA and
> > xinetd modules.
> >
> > Senthil

Linux is not an operating system but it's a way of life.