[svlug] How to auto detect network card on Linux 7.1 with GUI

Con Tran chtranlinux at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 19:16:02 PDT 2001

The system just hand when booting up, I only got the
message as:

it won't come up again, I tried the text mode option,
it also hangs.

It seems like I have to re-install the whole system
again if no other suggestion.

I heard there is a place that people can bring the
linux system there and the expert linux guy will
fix it, but it only happy every third saturday of
the month. It is located in San Jose.

Any one knows any other place which has the same
service?

Thanks
--- Senthil Cumar Palaniappun