[svlug] RH 7.1 config

Brian Bilbrey bilbrey at orbdesigns.com
Fri Jun 22 21:00:01 PDT 2001

maybe you just didn't install them in the package selection you
made- I see linuxconf-1.24r2-10.i386.rpm at

ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/redhat/redhat/linux/7.1/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS

one presumes it's also on one of your two cdr. Check the
/RedHat/RPMS and .../RPMS2 directories on your discs.

Good luck.

.brian

--
Brian Bilbrey :: bilbrey at orbdesigns.com :: www.orbdesigns.com
   "Regulatory science is to science as bear traps are to bears."