[svlug] Webalizer on Redhat 7.1

Johnny Hall jhall at newsgrade.com
Thu Jun 14 06:58:01 PDT 2001

All,

I'm using Webalizer 2.01 on Redhat 7.1 and in the top sites section
under monthly usage all I'm getting are the I.P. addresses.  So I'm sure

this has something to do with reverse lookup, but I can't find where to
set that up in Webilizer.  Will Webalizer lookup I.P. pulled from the
access_log or is it Apache's responsibility to do that and Webalizer
just reports what's in the log file?  If not I may have a DNS issue
(which isn't running on this box) and am open to any suggestions on that

front.

Thanks,

Johnny

--