[svlug] Downloading Root CA's for SSL apps

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Jun 11 12:33:02 PDT 2001

At 11:57 AM -0700 6/11/01, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
>Ah, that's good.  I was about to try to extract them from my browser.

If you want it, contact me offlist, and I'll sling your way the perl
code I used to break that file apart. Nothing too complicated, but
its a wheel you don't need to reinvent.

>Did you happen to find documentation for TLS somewhere?  URLs please!  =)

http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/starttls.html

Was a nice starting point.
--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |