[svlug] Downloading Root CA's for SSL apps

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri Jun 8 00:24:01 PDT 2001

At 12:09 AM -0700 6/8/01, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>Ideally, _The Global Internet Trust Register_ (ISBN 0-262-51105-3).

First, a less efficient method for getting certificates (a digital
medium) into my software (a digital medium) I could not hope to find
unless someone wanted to send me the book via the carrier-pigeon
protocol.  ;-)

But also, unless I'm completely misreading documentation (possible),
sendmail doesn't want the signatures (what is all that book
provides), it wants the actual certificates. :-/

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |
|  Derek J. Balling   | "To crush your enemies, see them        |
|                     |    driven before you, and to hear the   |
|                     |    lamentation of their women!"         |