[svlug] Dual-Drives...

Jose Sanchez jsanchez at CalyxandCorolla.com
Thu Jun 7 14:38:02 PDT 2001

  the only conflict that I can foresee is because of your use of ide
instead of scsi:-)

These were the only drives available here at work.

Now when a user's box is running winblows 9hate and goes to winblows
explorer and clicks on Network Neighborhood and say he wants to pull off a
MS Word document from the LINUX fileserver will the user see for example the
word icon and file name or just file.doc? If it was up to me I would run all
Linux Apps but I'm just an assistant and this a good start for me to
introduce the power of LINUX here at work.

Winblows: 1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor
LINUX: 1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila bring me more :0)