[svlug] X Window setup problem

Karl F. Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Jun 4 14:31:01 PDT 2001

Hi Sean, As root at the command line type Xconfigurator and a clutzy
window should open and using your Tab key move around with that and try
some of the LCD screen drivers they provide. You may need to fool around
awhile before you get the proper setup.

	I have an IBM laptop with a LCD screen so I tried the driver
called IBM-LCD and it works.