[svlug] Linus interviewed on Fresh Air today

Dan Martinez dfm at area.com
Mon Jun 4 08:31:01 PDT 2001

I can't find any mention of this in my list archives; please forgive
me if I'm posting redundant information.

Linus will be interviewed on NPR's Fresh Air today, seemingly as part
of a promotional tour for the recently-published "Just For Fun".

The program airs at in the Bay Area 9:00 a.m. on 91.7, KALW, and at
1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on 88.5, KQED. If you miss the broadcast, the
show should appear in the archives, in RealAudio format, a day or two
from now.

See <http://freshair.npr.org/> for a program description. Enjoy!

Dan