[web-team] Linode Support Ticket 11391943 - Other - We've upgraded your account to Hourly billing!

support@linode.com support at linode.com
Wed Jan 23 09:42:26 PST 2019

Support Ticket 11391943 regarding account 'SVLUG' has been updated by 'Linode'

This is a courtesy message to let you know that we've upgraded your account to Hourly billing. No action is required.

Hourly billing is much simpler: you have the flexibility to add, remove, and change services on your account without paying upfront, and you'll still get invoiced on the first of each month. Hourly billing also gives you access to the Linode Community[1], our new API[2], Cloud Manager[3], and Block Storage[4].

If you'd like to learn more about how Hourly billing works, take a look at the following guide:

https://www.linode.com/docs/platform/billing-and-support/billing-and-payments/#how-hourly-billing-works

Thank you for being a Linode customer.

If you have any questions about this change, please let us know.

1: https://www.linode.com/community/questions/
2: https://developers.linode.com/api/v4
3: https://cloud.linode.com/
4: https://www.linode.com/blockstorage

Please use https://manager.linode.com/support/ticket/11391943 to respond to this ticket.

Linode Community: https://www.linode.com/community/
Linode System Status: https://status.linode.com/

This ticket will be closed if not updated within 96 hours.

Thank you,
Linode.com