[web-team] Massive Free Festival at Moffett Field - You're invited to exhibit!

dean@regathon.com dean at regathon.com
Tue Jul 6 14:01:03 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Save the Date!!! Here's a massive community festival we hope you will attend.

On Saturday September 25, 2010, 10am-4pm, Valley Medical Center Foundation is planning to partner with NASA and host a huge community festival at NASA Ames' Moffett Field, Mountain View & Sunnyvale, California. This will be our 10th massive aviation & science & accessible activities festival in Northern California, and will be our first event at NASA Ames, so this will be by far our biggest and best event yet.

Interested in joining us to host a (free) booth and strut your stuff?

Who: 10,000 attendees including youth & families from all over Northern California, 300+ exhibitors, 500+ volunteers.

What: STEM science/tech/engineering/math exhibitors galore. Accessible activities, hands on science, arts & crafts, you name it.  Basically imagine something akin to M*ker F*aire, but with the addition of humungous aerospace offerings like real spacecraft and exotic aircraft, with a ton more science education stuff, and that’s what we’re up to.

When: Tentative September 25, 2010 10am-4pm (note: date is tentative and might change if NASA decides to move the date.)

Where: NASA Ames historic 'Shenendoah Plaza Historic District at Moffett Federal Airfield”, Mountain View / Sunnyvale California.  That’s the historic field right in front of the massive big white “Hangar One”.

Why: To attract thousands of youth to the biggest most interesting community festival, science fest, and education party on the west coast, maybe eventually the planet.

Website:  http://www.takeflightforkids.com

Save the date. We'll email more info soon including vendor/exhibitor signup instructions. Questions? Reply to this email. Otherwise, we hope you'll be able to join us Sept 25, 2010.

Cheers
Dean McCully & Lisa Bickford

PS If you are not at all interested in these announcements, our apologies for including you. Simply reply with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line and we'll take you off the invitation list.