[web-team] Linode Support Ticket 146980 - svlugmicah (svlugmicah) - Scheduled Maintenance: fremont21

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 22 12:41:24 PST 2010

Quoting support at linode.com (support at linode.com):

> The host your Linode is currently located on is scheduled for
> maintenance.  We have configured a migration to a new host in Fremont
> for you.

Done.  Everything has been moved to the new disk image and rebooted.

The existing Linode vhost-administration password had expired, so I was
obliged to pick a new one.

--
Rick Moen                          "Use 'Holy Grail' for the cup of Christ and
rick at linuxmafia.com                'holey Grail' for the strainer of Christ."