[web-team] Linode Support Ticket 146980 - svlugmicah (svlugmicah) - Scheduled Maintenance: fremont21

support@linode.com support at linode.com
Mon Feb 22 10:35:14 PST 2010

Support Ticket 146980 has been updated by 'tasaro'

Hello -

The host your Linode is currently located on is scheduled for maintenance.  We have configured a migration to a new host in Fremont for you.

Performing the migration is an easy, one click process. You may initiate it at your leisure by logging into the Linode Manager, viewing this Linode's Dashboard and following the new migration link at the top of the page. Your Linode will then enter the Migration Queue. When it's your turn in the queue your Linode will be shut down, your disk images and IP addresses will be moved to the new host, and your Linode will be returned to its last state. The migration should take 1-2 minutes per GB of data to complete.

Please perform the migration before:

Sunday, February 28th at 10:00pm EST
(Monday, March 1st at 3:00am UTC)

If you have not performed your migration by that time we will initiate it for you.

Regards,
-Tom

Please use https://www.linode.com/support/ticket_view.cfm?tid=146980 to respond to this ticket.

This ticket will be closed if not updated within 48 hours.

Thank you,
Linode.com