[web-team] Small change on website

Lisa svlug at flygirl.com
Mon Jan 18 10:53:06 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:44:00AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Lisa Corsetti (svlug at flygirl.com):
>
> > Also, I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnia, which also
> > explains my fatuigue over the last year or so...
>
> You should have a chat with my wife Deirdre about that.  She
> uses a CPAP (continuous positive air pressure) machine when
> she sleeps to fix the apnea problem, and it's really good.

Thanks...  I appreciate the guesture.

I have one... I just can't get used to the damn thing.  It's so
uncomfortable that using it keeps me awake.

Speaking of health issues... I hope that all your health news
since about 8 months ago has been good?  Everything went well?
Last I spoke to you there were no complications.  I hope that is
still true.

Lisa