[web-team] Small change on website

Lisa svlug at flygirl.com
Mon Jan 18 10:00:41 PST 2010

FYI...

I just replaced the linode.com sponsor image with a properly
scaled image that I created from a eps that they sent me quite
some time ago (probably a few years).  The other one was
annoyingly distored when the browser scaled it as requested by
the page.

I apologize for not helping much over the last year or so.  I
switched jobs in May and trying to get up to speed on things has
taken up a lot of my time as well as making me incredibly
brain-tired -- much more so that I expected.

Also, I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnia, which also
explains my fatuigue over the last year or so...

Lisa